Bank Holiday is done and yes back to work for all of us. Weather didn’t disappoint despite the gloomy predictions in this south eastern part of the UK.
I visited an antiques fair and what better way to go than very boho chilled out. I was a comfortable woman on a mission and you know what the attire definitely helped to get me into the right mood for a antiques fair on a bank holiday Monday.
So items rocked today:
1. scarf from Aspinall London this season (£85).
2. Dress is a current SS18 linen dress from Zara (£40).
3. Earrings are Cos again current season.
4. Espadrilles are previous season Kooples. You can find similar styles in H&M this season actually at a great price.
5. sunnies from D&G (Current season). JLewis, Selfridges and D&G online stock these or any other high end glasses retailer.